Aims and Objectives
The purpose of Woking People of Faith is to promote community and religious harmony for the benefit of the public in Woking and environs (herein referred to as "Woking").
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, it shall
- celebrate the important contribution that religious faith makes to the lives of the local community;
- seek to secure a more prominent role for faith organisations in their communities; and
- promote good relations between people of different faiths;
- advance the education and understanding of different beliefs including an awareness of their distinctive features and their common ground;
- promote knowledge, mutual understanding and respect of the beliefs and practices of different faiths.
Our main activities include:
Deliver public meetings, develop programmes such as educational visits, sport events and community service.
Saturday 22nd May 2021 Interfaith Football Tournament
Monday 14th June 2021 Refugee Week Event
This year, Refugee Week takes place between the 14th - 20th ...
Saturday 18th September 2021 International Peace Day Event
View All Events