• Choosing or developing questions on which to share their thoughts and experiences; and
• During Inter Faith Week, sharing online, in an agreed way, some reflections on what they have gained from this.
Some questions for possible exploration:
• How does your faith or non-religious belief shape your daily life – including at this time of Covid-19?
• What, in your faith or non-religious belief, encourages service to others in society?
• Has Covid-19 brought any lessons about common values and action?
• Why is Inter Faith Week important?
This will mean weekly contact with your buddy either by phone, Facetime, Whatsapp, email, letter, etc beginning week commencing Monday 7th September and ending week commencing Monday 2nd November. Your exchange will be private to yourself and your buddy, except what you both agree to share at the end of the process. Once you have signed up, you will be sent some more information and best practice guidelines on how the process works.
Safeguarding is very important. Buddies should be over the age of 18 and commit to engage in respectful listening and dialogue. We are only asking for women to become buddies this year.
For more information and to sign up to the scheme, please email: Kawther.Hashmi@cofeguildford.org.uk
WPoF is supported by Woking Borough Council
Date: Monday 2nd November 2020